KINFRA Mega Food Park, Palakkad
- Name of Park
Mega Food Park
- Total Land Area
- Standard Design Factory (SDF)
Cochin International Airport – 123 kmCalicut International Airport – 119 kmCoimbatore International Airport – 55 km
Railway Station- 20 km
Kochi Seaport International Container
Transhipment Terminal : 150 km
- Name of Park
- Food processing industry
- Cold Storage
- Ripening Chamber
- Raw Material Warehouse
- Finished Product Warehouse
- Pack House
- Quality Control Laboratory
- Single window Clearance facility
The Project Zone for KINFRA Mega Food Park would extend over the region around Palakkad District covering six other districts of Wayanad, Kozhikode, Malappuram, Palakkad, Thrissur and Ernakulam.
The prospective units coming up in Mega Food Park are expected to be engaged in the production of value-added products and are expected to source their raw materials directly from the farmers in the Project Zone.
- Centralized Processing Center (CPC)
- Primary Processing Centers (PPCs)
- Collection Centers (CCs)
- Ready-to-use plots
- Standard Design Factories (SDF)
- Basic infrastructure such as roads, power, water, drainage
- Core facilities or core processing infrastructure include Cold Storage, Ripening Chamber, Raw Material Warehouse, Finished Product Warehouse, Silos, Pack House, Quality Control Laboratory etc.
- The core facilities provided in PPCs for pre-processing being set up by KINFRA include Pack Houses (with facilities for sorting, grading and packing), Ripening Chamber and Dry Warehouses etc.
368total visits,2visits today