KINFRA is a statutory body formed by the Government of Kerala for developing Industrial
Parks all over Kerala. KINFRA is inviting offers for purchase of land from land owners for
Industrial Purpose subject to the following requirements:
• The minimum area of the land should be around 100 acres or above.
• Single land ownership preferable.
• The plot must be well connected with Road and Rail
• Water and Electricity should be available in nearby locality.
• Land should not be under Kerala Conservation of Paddy land and Wet Land
• Coastal Regulation Zone (CRZ) and Ecologically fragile land is not to be
• Burial Ground / Worship places are not to be considered.
• Plain land preferable.
• Land should be free from all encumbrances/liability/ Legal issue.
• Land will be acquired through negotiated purchase/Land Acquisition process
• Surplus land under the ceiling Act is not to be considered.
Interested land owners should submit the offer directly with sketch indicating boundary with
supporting documents in a sealed cover along with duly filled Proforma addressed to
Managing Director, KINFRA, KINFRA House, T.C, 31/2312, Sasthamangalam, Trivandrum
695010. Ph no: 0471—2726585, Fax-0471-2724773 .
It should be superscribed on the cover “Land for Industrial purpose.”